Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award
I’ve been lucky enough to have been nominated for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by regular reader and fellow blogger Maddie Cochere. I am so honored to have received this nomination from Maddie; thanks so much for including me in your list!
Now let me tell you more about the award:
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
- All recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
7 totally random things about me
1. I really want to write erotica and I’m good at it but I don’t want to do it here just in case my mother ends up liking the fact that I write and reads one of my stories. She’d be mortified. Wait, maybe I would do it just so I could mortify her. I like to keep her on her toes with my crazy antics.
2. I drink way too fucking much coffee. I have ADHD so coffee doesn’t bode well with it. I kinda bounce off the walls even more than usual. It’s kinda fun for me but it annoys the hell out of other people.
3. I’m a restless spirit. Not sure why but I never seemed settled. It’s okay though, the ones that love me totally get it and love me anyway.
4. I’m an extremely nice person. I believe in having a good heart, loving and connecting with everyone I come in contact with. But don’t you fucking dare take advantage of me. I may seem like a sweetheart but don’t fuck with me. I will get in your face and tell you off. Then our connection will be broken. My heart will be too. So don’t hurt me.
5. My husband is a good man and puts up with my craziness. Why in the hell he does, I have no idea. 23 years and he’s still here.
6. I had lasik surgery about six years ago. It was the best money I ever spent. I have to wear readers now. Roger Darling calls them my porn star glasses. Says I look hawt in them. Giggle. Now I want a boob job! They don’t need to be bigger, just lifted.
7. I’ve lost 150 lbs in the last 20 months. It’s not easy to keep it off. But I’m trying really hard to keep it together and not eat like I used to when I weight 325 lbs. I never want go back there again. I’m 44 and darling I am fabulous. Finally!!!
But, enough about me. It’s time to introduce you to some of the most awesome ladies I know.
Awards of Sisterhood of the World’s Bloggers to 7 bloggers
Well, there you go. Now it’s your turn. How about this: I’ve told you 7 new things about me. Why don’t you tell me one or two things about yourself that I don’t know? After all, fair’s fair.