Yesterday, I received a nomination for a Super Sweet Blogging Award by Patricia Awapara, a very creative blogger. She’s an artist and a writer. She has published short stories and a book too. Check out her page. Oh and she’s quite the beauty too. 😉
I am honored to receive the award! Actually I’m freaked out and overwhelmed, but I’m happy.
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them. Thank you Patricia Awapara!!!
2. Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers. 13 to be exact. 😉
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees at their blogs (I super suck at this, sorry!)
1.Cookies or Cake? Neither. I’m actually a huge sucker fan. Sweet and Sour Charms Pops are my favorite. Blue Raspberry flavor because they turn my tongue blue. Giggle.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Neither. I’d rather Sweet Tarts or Sour Patch Kids. Ooohhh or neon gummie worms. YUM!
3. What is your fave sweet treat? Creme Brulee. I’d rub it all over my boobs if I could. Gah, I love it!!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? It’s not a specific time really. It’s more about the quality of the sweet. If I knew of a place that served Creme Brulee that would give me an orgasm, then I’d walk there if I had to. Har!
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Oh that’s easy. It’d be Sweetness.
Now, let’s open the envelope to read the new nominees! tatatan! It was a hard choice. (I love these blog awards, they are a great way to promote each other.)
1. Picture Bandit (His work is exemplary. It moves me, every time I view it.)
2. Pieces (Her work is gorgeous. It inspires me.)
3. tekArtist (Beautiful work, and he’s kinda hot too.)
4. SexySoulStar(Geoff’s images inspire me to write volumes. I can’t even put into words how his work stirs my soul.)
5. Living on the Edge of the Wild (Beautiful photography, beautiful.)
6. Voiceless in America They reblog my entries and that makes my sparkly heart go pitter pat.
7. Cat Forsely She writes beautiful poetry and music. She’s my Punkin and I’m her Marilyn.
8. A Nine Pound Hammer or a Woman Like You….. His posts are simple and to the point. And I love his Saturday Morning Pin Up posts.
9. Hovercraft Doggy This one catches images that make me all twitterpated.
10. The Eye of Faith Vintage photographs, vintage Hollywood, vintage men and women. Sigh and purrrrrrr.
11. rprtphoto This blogger has an incredible eye. The images they capture are stupendous.
12. Have a Dream Wordless Wednesday posts are my fave.
13. Lead.Learn.Live David’s work woos me.
I follow gobs of blogs my sweet friends. I still have three more noms to get to. Promise to give you other great ones to follow. Now I’m off to edit my Civil War story. Thanks for the love. Guess it’s true, the love you get, is equal to the love you give. Have an awesome day y’all.